APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED DECEMBER 1, 2017 – FEBRUARY 1, 2018. Apply here!
Applicants must submit all application materials online.
In addition to completing the forms on our application site, please upload the following materials:
1. A statement of no more than two pages describing current scholarly interests and plans and how the School of Criticism and Theory might further those interests and plans. The statement should include information about courses taken and/or taught in criticism and theory.
2. Two confidential letters of recommendation (follow instructions on application website)
3. A current curriculum vitae
4. A sample of recent writing (general guideline is 20 – 30 pages, double-spaced)
5. A transcript (for current graduate students)